You have a graduate student and you’ve assigned them to analyze 20 transcriptomes. What resources are available to help them with this project?
- Planning - sit down with our biological experts to develop an analysis plan and estimated time line for your data set.
- Training - talk to us about your training requirements and learn about upcoming training courses.
- Compute resources - from laptop, to cloud to high computing; get expert advice on how to use the resources you need to complete your analysis.
You have a grant proposal due in 4 months and you need some preliminary data...
- Planning - sit down with our biological experts to discuss realistic goals for generating data
- Work with use to develop an experimental design that best addresses your hypotheses
- Work with us to develop an analysis plan.
- We can help write relevant sections of the experimental plan (including data generation, analysis and sharing).
Your grant proposal is due in 2 weeks and you need a data management plan and a data analysis section for your experimental design...
- Work with us to develop your experimental plan (including data analysis).
- We provide text to support experimental design and data management for your grant.
- Our biologically trained experts are experienced at developing grant proposals for a range of funding agencies (including NIH, NSF, USDA).
Your collaborator/postdoc left you a hard-drive of FastQ data containing genomes that you need to assemble, annotate and scan for variants...Where do you start with this data?
- Meet with our group to evaluate your data and plan your analyses
- Get training on using UA High Throughput Computing facilities